[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How do you access UsernameTokens?

summer.hill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 01:42:18 EDT 2006

I want to access UsernameToken's that are provided by a .NET client (WSE2) to my JBossWS web service. I can't find any documentation on where the UsernameToken's actually end up in JBossWS once the SOAP messages bubble up the JBossWS Soap stack.

Where do you access them from?

If they are not yet implemented in JBossWS, how could I use SOAP Message Attachments instead such that I place user credential information into a SOAP Attachment for custom processing in my jsr181 Webservice EJB?

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978686#3978686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978686