[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem execute actions on jboss

asmo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 03:43:43 EDT 2006

Thanks for your replies!
GrimShieldsson, my problem is a little bit different.
everything works fine, as all my actions and jbpm code was in the web-inf/class of my war. But than someone told my, that i shouldn't run jbpm in the frontend.
So i put all the code in the backend and created a stateless session bean. these methods sould called form the jsf-managed beans for starting the process....
So far so good, i can start the process and the process instance runs through the single steps, but without execute the actions.
The junit test runs without failure so i guess, the problem is concerned with the jboss.
is it generally better to run jbpm in the war?
or is it maybee generally wrong to put the code in the backend?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978709#3978709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978709