[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems with conditions in transactions

fjfernandez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 05:28:56 EDT 2006

Hi again,

I've resolved that problem (Thanks again michaelholtzman) but now i've realised that my process variable is allways a String. How can i make it be a long value? An expression like the next one is not very usefull:

expression="#{contextInstance.variables.v eq '100'}"

I need, for example, use something like expression="#{contextInstance.variables.v bt 100}"

The problem is that v is String, so the second exception is allways true or false depending the literal i use.

Thanks in advance and regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978729#3978729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978729