[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot start JBoss4 Server from IDE2

mwr0707 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 09:01:07 EDT 2006

As a followup...

>From your earlier suggestion, I now presume that <Add and Remove Projects...> then remove project from configured list would be the "IDE way" to undeploy.  I tried that and the console did show an undeploy.

So I'm thinking I can also use this as an alternative way to deploy, but... the next time I choose <Add and Remove Projects...>, I get the message "There are no projects than can be added or removed from the server"

DebugAs->Debug on Server still works though, and then, of course, <Add and Remove Projects...> shows the configured EAR file again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978778#3978778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978778