[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to show my JSP page in a portlet.

sreejipnr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 10:54:59 EDT 2006

Hi Mariella,

Thanks for your immediate response.
Let me try to expose my requirement.
I am working for an MNC and they have different web application (j2ee) running in different servers. I just want to show these different applications (probably index.jsp) as different portlet in the Portel. Please note I just have the URL of these applications. I have tried to use IFrame portlet for the same, but that doesn?t meet the requirement. now can you please suggest how can I do the  same using JBoss portal server.

* I would appreciate any response.

Thanks once again,
Sreejith-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978822#3978822