[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Remoting und JMS Topic subscription questions.

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 11:16:19 EDT 2006

Thanks Shane,

overriding the subscriptionCallback definitely did the trick. I never wanted to use the setTimeout() version in a production environment.
So finally I got the token in an input field and this is passed along the request until the page is rerenderd.
I followed your suggestion, pushed the token manually into the registry and after calling Seam.Remoting.poll() the polling starts with the same token!

But ;), the polling stops after the first (polling-)request times out because of an JavaScript Error anonymous wrote : Seam.Remoting.loadingMsgDiv has no properties.

It seems uthat there is more going on behind the scenes at subscription.
Sorry to bother you again, bt do you have any thoughts on that one?

Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978825#3978825

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978825