[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Can any type of file go in the farm dir?

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 13:34:12 EDT 2006

Hi All,  (ver 3.2.6)
   I'm moving my application to work in a cluster. At some point one of my servers, server-01 might get an incoming file. It will process the file a little bit and then stores it locally for processing later.

Since the second server, server-02 may be the server that gets the task of further processing the local file I wanted to put it in the farm dir so I created a sub dir farm/incoming.

Now when I startup the files that I have in farm/incoming are being deployed by the MainDeployer.

Does anyone know how I should handle this?

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978845#3978845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978845