[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Using a SQL Server 2005 message store

Rida do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 14:17:43 EDT 2006

We currently have a 64 bit C++ Windows application that needs be able to receive messages from JMS clients.  So far we have been unable to find a JMS product that offers a 64 bit Windows C++ interface for pulling messages off a queue.

We are looking for alternative ways to get JMS messages to the 64 bit Windows app.

Does JBoss Messaging support a SQL Server 2005 message store? Does it use the new SQL Server 2005 queues? Would our 64 bit app be able to pull messages from the JBoss message queue using the Microsoft SQL interfaces?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978852#3978852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978852