[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam application with tree on left and editor for selected t

lawrieg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 14:29:24 EDT 2006

I've just started looking at Seam and am investigating whether it might be well-suited to a new application I'll be developing. I envisage the app having a tree on the left and an editor for the currently selected tree nore object on the right. And if a user selects an object and starts editing it but then clicks on another tree node before saving I'd like to display a "Do you want to save your changes" dialog with Yes, No and Cancel options. Is this sort of functionality easy (/possible) to implement with Seam? (I'm coming from a Swing background so perhaps there is a better way to design this as a Seam web app???)

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Lawrie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978855#3978855