[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSDL-->Java Can JBoss wstool generate both client and se

jjchen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 15:35:47 EDT 2006

"jjchen" wrote : We are using Axis1.1 for web service in JBoss. Since our application is both client and server, we get the wsdl file from another C application and generate both client and server side stubs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978868#3978868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978868