[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Remoting und JMS Topic subscription questions.

sbryzak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 17 18:02:29 EDT 2006

Hmm, I'm not sure why you'd be getting that specific Javascript error in relation to messaging.  The only place I can see it possibly happening is in the Seam.Remoting.hideLoadingMessage() method - just to be safe I've updated this method in CVS to check that Seam.Remoting.loadingMsgDiv is not null, so you might like to get the latest version from CVS and try that.

Alternatively, you can just add this code snippet to your page if you don't want to get the latest CVS version:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978904#3978904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978904