[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Old JMX Class files in jboss-messaging-client.jar?

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 00:57:11 EDT 2006

Here it goes:

Remoting has a dependency on JMX. It needs the JMX classes in its classpath (javax/management/MBeanRegistration, for example). To make Remoting happy, we're bundling the content of jboss-j2se.jar in the aggregated client jar. jboss-j2se.jar contains what Remoting needs, plus classes that are causing you trouble, unfortunately.

Try this:

- expand jboss-messaging-client.jar
- remove org/jboss/mx subdirectory
- re-create the archive
- use the new jboss-messaging-client.jar in your classpath.

I will amend the release procedure to produce a "clean" client jar.

Thanks for your report.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978960#3978960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978960