[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Remoting und JMS Topic subscription questions.

appendix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 03:02:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

that finally did the trick! Thank you again for your help.

By the way, I'm using JBossMessaging instead of JBossMQ and therefore needed to set the connection provider in the subscriptionRegistry.
Is there  a reason why the property connectionProvider in org.jboss.seam.remoting.messaging.SubscriptionRegistry lacks a getter method and hence cannot be set by a parameter in seam.properties, components.xml or web.xml?

I know, it's only the the getter missing, but without that java.beans.PropertyDescriptor won't extract the bean interface properly and the property cannot be set in org.jboss.seam.Component.

I needed to set the connection provider since the default one only uses the hardcoded JDNI_Factory_Name "UIL2ConnectionFactory".

Regards, Kurt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978983#3978983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978983