[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam application with tree on left and editor for select

japplicoon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 03:07:11 EDT 2006

Great, Christian! I plan a similar application. I'm also awaiting your example! But may I ask you three short questions about your code now?

a) I don't see any @DataModelSelection tag on your "currentCategory" variable, you seem to use another Bean for selection.  Is there a reason you chose to not use it or just a taste question? I had some problems with DataModelSelection immediately triggering the next list of categories, but that might have been a scope issue.

b) Will editing the selected item  (or doing whatever with it) start a nested conversation or will some code call closeCatalog() when starting the editing process?

Thanks a lot!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978985#3978985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978985