[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JBoss4.0.4 - Unable to create BMP Entity bean

crnflke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 06:57:04 EDT 2006

I'm a bit confused, and I might be doing something very stupid.

I want to create an EJB3 Entity Bean that is BMP. I want to be able to access it both as an internal client (from a Message Driven Bean), and also from a remote client that isn't running in the container.

I can't find any obvious documentation on the web on how to create BMP Entity beans using EJB3, but what I did find was something indicating that there is meant to be a field (entityType) with the Entity annotation that indicates if you want to use BMP. But I can't see this in the jboss ejb libraries.

Am I missing something obvious?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979027#3979027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979027