[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot start JBoss4 Server from IDE2

mwr0707 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 09:11:11 EDT 2006

>From the JBossIDE2.0 announcement thread:

anonymous wrote : Also, we have 4 new "demotorials" to help you migrate from JBossIDE 1.6 to JBossIDE 2.0, particularly surrounding our new JBossAS Adapter. You can find the links on the JBossAS Adapter New and Noteworthy page here:
  | http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/jboss-as/NewAndNoteworthy/jbosside2.0.0.beta2.html

Watching these video demos is not optional!  The entire ejb project creation, doclet setup, and deployment process has changed from what is described in the 1.X tutorial.  Using the new process results in a different project type that is recognized by the "publish to server" dialog.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979063#3979063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979063