[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - jboss ide xdoclet not running

brownwom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 11:04:12 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am using jboss ide 1.6.0 on eclipse 3.1.

When I try to 'run xdoclet' from my projects properties I get the following error in the debug pane...

terminated StrutsEJBTutorial xdoclet-build.xml Ant Build
terminated, exit value: 0 d:\java\j2sdk1.4.2_12\bin\javaw.exe (18-Oct-2006 15:41:34)

I have setup the xdoclet configurations but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

There is probably a really simple answer to this but I just can't find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979114#3979114