[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Simple JSP Portlet In the Ref Manual / reloading page

bmcgovern do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 14:42:15 EDT 2006

on 2.4 bundled , I deployed the simple JSP Portlet and it worked fine.  It asks you to fill in a value in a field and hit enter, the portlet sees if that value exists and echos it back out to you if so.

When you reload the entire page, i expected the portlets' form to be displayed not the response.  Why does that happen and how can i get around it.  I have to write similar portlets

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979179#3979179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979179