[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - user-friendly CMS handling

Motormind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 15:12:57 EDT 2006

I'd like to allow non-technical users to enter resources into the CMS without having to use the CMSAdmin tool.  TO be precise, I want users to fill in fixed forms for text values and then have a portlet assemble its output by mixing CMS-resources together.

Now I am thinking to make portlets that plug straight into the CMS to accomlish this, but am unsure how to do that in JBss Portal 2.4. Can somebody give me any ponters on how to accomplish this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979185#3979185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979185