[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Role authorization

yjusot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 03:13:25 EDT 2006

Hello,
After installing 2.4 release ( I was working with the Beta one), I have problem with the role management of my portal.
I created a specific Nav bar based on the original one,  (very similar) and my allowed method is :
	private boolean allowed(JBossPortalNode node, int type) throws Exception
	{
		PortalObjectPermission perm = new PortalObjectPermission(node.getRef(), PortalObjectPermission.VIEW_MASK);
		return portalAuthorizationManagerFactory.getManager().checkPermission(perm);
	}

But this returns always false.

The code was working fine with the 2.4 beta release of the portal.

Any idea?
Thanks,
Yv

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979266#3979266