[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Non-serializable objects

simoneg76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 05:57:37 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,
 i have a built-closed webapplication, which doesn't implements java.io.Serializable objects, and i can't modify it.

I need to cluster & balance this webapplication, so i modified web.xml puntting into  tag.

But, when i try to run it, i got the exception of non-serializable object.

I can use JBoss to avoid this problem ? are there any settings of JBoss to put in session non-serializable objects and replicate them ?

thank you all

bye bye,
 Simone

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979299#3979299