[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: docbook-support is missing

clandestino_bgd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 06:38:46 EDT 2006

I continue to struggle with docbook-support misisng issue.
Here is what I tried after a lot of googling:
1. http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963269#3963269
I tried to login as anonymous (I was prompted with login/password window) and it failed

2. http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=AuthorDocumentationWithDocBook

cvs checkout -P docbook-support (in directory D:\work\java)
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.forge.jboss.com(belmont.prod.atl2.jboss.com):2401 failed: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

It seems that I must have CVS account in order to get docbook-support!?

Please, give me some advice how I can get through this.
I am pretty stucked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979319#3979319

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979319