[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JBoss4.0.4 - Unable to create BMP Entity bean

crnflke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 07:35:22 EDT 2006

Ouch. That sounds quite unpleasant. So I still have to write reams of XML to specify finders and so on.

Is there any suggested alternative to Entities to hold information that can be looked up via an ID? I can't see an easy way of doing it using sessions and the only way I could see of doing it was entity beans. I was assuming that the final spec would actually fully support Bean Managed Entities or some way of achieving a similar result.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979337#3979337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979337