[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Forms in JPDL

yanfrish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 11:42:01 EDT 2006

Hello,
I'm newbie in jbpm. I have a problem. I have a process definition with several task nodes. I would like to get a dinamic form like the demo application, but i would like them to have more field types and not only input text (select, radio button, files, etc). I have thought about it and i think i could do that using external database tables where keeping all data about of the forms. Maybe i could fill those tables defining the form in a xml file added to prcess definition. I know that is not trivial, but i don't know another one. If you had this problem before and you solved, I would like some orientation. I would really pleased for your help.
Thanks in advanced and regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979395#3979395

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979395