[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: configuring db2 data source

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 11:57:44 EDT 2006

You never said you were using DB2. Your post mentioned only Hypersonic so I assumed that is what you were using.

Do you have a *-ds.xml file for the DB2 database? What
is the jndi-name for the data source? If you set it to DefaultDS, then you should remove hsqldb-ds.xml. If it is some other name, then your application is using the wrong name. (My preference is to use another name and leave DefaultDS pointing Hypersonic.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979404#3979404

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979404