[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: RC9 + JBoss Messaging 1.0.1GA Install Problem

busawreck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 12:05:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

I had exactly the same problem. The EJB RC9 patch doesn't work well with JBoss messaging. I made it work by replacing some of the deployed services in the deploy-directory. The 'jms' service, for example, doesn't work well together with JBoss messaging.  I also removed stuff like ejb-clustering etc., which I don't need.

If you do need all that stuff that's causing the exceptions at startup, try a new installation, then running the EJB3 upgrade before the messaging patch, that could work.

Good luck!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979407#3979407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979407