[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Message saying lost connection...

peiguo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 12:14:04 EDT 2006

I keep getting the following message, which didn't really seem to be a problem, but annoying. Two questions:
1) Whether I can filter out the message (through some JBoss configuration), if it is harmless;
2) Whether there is a fix, so that the connection got kept, or at least kept longer.

Thanks,
Peter

08:30:19,175 ERROR [Message] java.io.IOException:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979413#3979413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979413