[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - run.jar being deleted during server crash...

khunt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 13:36:22 EDT 2006

In a lab, we have JBoss running as a service on multiple machines (Windows XP/Server 2003).  There have been occassions where the lab, containing these machines, has suffered a power outage and the JBoss install on some of the machines will occassionaly become corrupted because the run.jar file will somehow be deleted.  The run.jar is all that goes missing, from what we can tell, however copying the run.jar from a good machine into the lib directory does not correct the corrupted JBoss.  Which leads us to believe that more than just the run.jar is missing/corrupted.  Has anyone else experienced this or something similar?  Anyone have an idea of how this might happen?  We've searched the web and these forums but haven't found anything so any information or pointers to articles concerning this will be very helpful.  Thanx!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979437#3979437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979437