[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: statistics not refreshing

JerryGauth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 15:00:11 EDT 2006

I suppose it's possible that PojoCache isn't using TreeCache under some circumstances.   I haven't looked at the PojoCache code to see if this is the case.

I did try a quick test using the TomcatClusteringCache service and I didn't note any problems there.  It uses TreeCacheAop rather than PojoCache though.  TreeCacheAop is a legacy wrapper around PojoCache so it should exhibit the same behavior.

I started the "all" server and then accessed the mbean for service=TomcatClusteringCache.  The underlying implelementation here is org.jboss.cache.aop.TreeCacheAop so that should be similar to what you're using.  I issued some put (String, Object, Object) and get(String, Object) operations using the mbean.  I then accessed the service=TomcatClusteringCache,treecache-interceptor=CacheMgmtInterceptor
mbean and found the statistics were correct.  Hits, misses stores and the hit/miss ratio correctly reflected the put and get operations that I executed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979454#3979454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979454