[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Where is my portal Instance?

mmontoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 17:38:46 EDT 2006

Hi,

I created just for fun a portal instance by going to Admin, adding a new Portal called My Portal. I added some pages and portlets to it. Now, I wanted to look at the code of what I've done. I can't find it. I looked everywhere under jboss-portal.sar but I can't find a myportal.war file.

Before I was creating new portals by hard coding the newportal.war and hot deploying it in JBoss AS.

Using: JBoss AS 4.0.4, JBoss portal 2.4 and MySQL 5

Thanks

Mariella

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979489#3979489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979489