[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Implementing a multi-select table

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 19 19:14:34 EDT 2006

You may find this to be overkill, but rather than modifying your entity I suppose you could wrap it in a value object that contains the selected attribute.

"zzzz8" wrote : Hi texan,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979520#3979520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979520