[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: TransactionTimeOut issue-urgent

boobalan_kj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 04:13:20 EDT 2006

thanks for your reply...

I will try to modify web appl/.timeout issue.

but I need clear idea about JBoss Transaction timeout issues..I am using default container configuration(Standard)..when my clients trying to delete particular case, most of the people are getting "Unable to delete case" message...in error log I am seeing the following stack trace like..
-----------------------------
13:13:11,725 INFO  [STDOUT] Transaction marked for rollback, possibly a timeout; CausedByException is:
	Transaction marked for rollback, possibly a timeout
13:13:19,741 ERROR [BeanLock] Saw rolled back tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=pc-boobalan/197, BranchQual=, localId=197]
13:13:19,741 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract com.isfsdc.wwm.mt.interfaces.CaseValue com.isfsdc.wwm.mt.interfaces.CaseLocal.getCaseValue(), causedBy:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Transaction marked for rollback, possibly a timeout
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.lock.QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.doSchedule(QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.java:208)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.lock.QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.schedule(QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.java:180)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityLockInterceptor.invoke(EntityLockInterceptor.java:85)

I used retrycount logic ,that means if i found TransactionRolledBackException I resent that request for N times to do again...

how do i allow all users operations without fails

pls help me out

millions of Thanks in advance
Bala

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979578#3979578