[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: snmp explanation

sviluppatorefico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 04:43:08 EDT 2006

hi dimitris.....I'ld to be happy to contribute but I see it hard.......to do it ,SNMP adaptor should to implement one to many relations through mbeans....actually it seems that org.jboss.jmx.adaptor.snmp.agent.AttributeMappingsBinding (through attributes.xml) accepts only one to one relations. Maybe to associate the same oid  together more mbeans of the same type? To better understand I send you a j2ee.mib that I converted according jsr 77 into JBJMX-103

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979585#3979585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979585