[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: TimerService problem Timeout called twice

Cyberdoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 11:42:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have bounded my problem. The problem is, that when i persist the Timer during shutdown, i'm not able to identify the Timer at startup.

At startup i check all Timers of the TimerService (timerService.getTimers()), but i don't get any timer, so i create a new timer with my ID. When JBoss is finished with startup, a second Timer (the old one, which was persist before) will start too. After next restart i have three timer, and so on...

How can i check, that the timer with my ID is already created or rather is loaded again?

Thanks for Help.

Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979685#3979685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979685