[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Classloader error with seam jboss-seam-1.1-CVS20061016.j

pvtruong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 16:15:38 EDT 2006

Hey Gavin, we was able to figure out the class loader issue.

Basically, we had copied the faces libraries (myfaces-api-1.1.4.jar. myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar) to the jboss server (in the tomcat jsflibs directory) and we did not include them in our ear.

When we copied them back to the ear level and included them there, the problem went away.

I bet the class loader at the jboss level was the one loading the faces stuff and it did not have visibility into the application classes and thus it threw this exception.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979723#3979723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979723