[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: adding messages.properties breaks validation

cja987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 18:17:01 EDT 2006

I added the "messages" bundle to the bundle names list, and copied an existing messages.properties file from the examples.  It's a workaround I can deal with for now, but not one I'm comfortable with -- I doubt I have all the messages available should I add new validators.

I'm sort of puzzled where the default messages bundle comes from in the first place, since I can't actually find such a bundle in the sources.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979747#3979747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979747