[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Changing defaultDS to postgres: NoSuchMethodException

chuckanut do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 20:26:44 EDT 2006

I am trying to change the DefaultDS to postgres by following the wiki doc.  I have copied the example files into the correct locations.  I am using Jboss4.0.3SP1 and Postgres 8.0.3.

When I start up JBoss, I can see that the DefaultDS gets created because the tables hilosequences and timers are created.  Also, It shows up in the jmx-console as started and bound to DefaultDS.  The problem is with the JDBCPersistence manager.  I get the following error.  Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979761#3979761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979761