[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problem in a simple seam application

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 21 02:41:22 EDT 2006

dilshat

yes this error is when your embedde Ejb doesnt start properly, at the first I had this conversion error and no exception, but after putting SeamExceptionFilter (declare it in web.xml) the exception messages will be displayed. so try to put this filter.
and another thing is your application structure, look at my structure I have showed above, your application should be like that.

now my embedde Ejb is working fine but I think the Seam cant connect to database and instantiate user class. I am completely confused.

cja987,
thanks for your reply, let me know do I understand your mean. you said that I place the things in component.properties into components.xml?? is it right? if yes I did it before but if I didnt understand your meaning this is because of my poor english please explain more.

thank you so much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979777#3979777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979777