[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: SonicMQ and JBossMQ on one AppServer

fhh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 21 09:31:58 EDT 2006

Thanks for your reply.
anonymous wrote :
  | As a work around, you might be able to bind local JNDI instances of QueueConnection/etc. that delegate to the remote JNDI objects.

This is a route I would rather not go as it would require to disable most of the existing security features.

anonymous wrote : Or simply edit the source for JmsServerSession to call either createQueueSession or createTopicSession depending on the type of connection. This might be patch-worthy if it allows JBoss to use old JMS 1.0 providers.

I could deliver such a patch. The problem I see is that there might more JMS1.1-ism lurking in the code.  What would be my best option to find those?

Is it sufficient if I can build everything under org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.* against javax.jms.* version 1.0.2? Or are there other suspicious packages?

Regards

fhh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979794#3979794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979794