[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Adding/Persisting A Record Problem...

johnurban do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 22 00:44:38 EDT 2006

Getting closer on this. Narrowed it down to the fact that it doesn't matter what I put for the action on the submit button, it just won't call my EJB's create method.

Here is what I would expect to work:

  | <h:commandButton type="submit" value="#{msg.Create}" action="#{personEditor.create}" rendered="#{personEditor.new}"/>

The create method never gets called. Just for grins, I tried this:

  | <h:commandButton type="submit" value="#{msg.Create}" action="#{personEditor.poo}" rendered="#{personEditor.new}"/>

Putting this in did NOT throw any exceptions are cause any problems. In fact, it behaved the exact same way as the personEditor.create.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979866#3979866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979866