[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - jsp:usebean and loader constraints violated

jdr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 22 20:45:23 EDT 2006

hi,

I got a data transfer object that gets passed from an ejb to a jsp.
If I do not put the class of my data transfer object in my war file,
I get an error compiling the jsp because it doesn't find the class.
If I do mut the class in my war file, i get the dreaded "loader constraints violated when linking..."
exception in the servlet that got the dto from
the ejb. (i guess it gets the class from both the war and the ear?)

help!

john

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979916#3979916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979916