[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Durable subscribers, initialization

busawreck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 05:27:07 EDT 2006

I use a MDB as a durable subscriber to a topic. Is there a way to make sure my MDB is started before I put any messages on the topic, so that I am sure no messages are lost?
   Currently I am using 'conection.start()' in my '@PostConstruct'-method, but if some messages are put on the topic imediately at startup they are lost, I have to wait a second os so before putting any messages on the topic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979967#3979967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979967