[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: simeple create/edit user question

sws42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 06:27:06 EDT 2006

"petemuir" wrote : ...
  |  I use a third bean for searching (stateless at the monent), and then use a datamodel row selection to populate the edit bean.
Hi Pete!

I'm following the same "pattern" as you, but get a problem doing so.
I've also a Stateless SB for searching, including a DataModel for the resultlist.Works fine for the first time displaying, but whenI leave the search page and get back to it, I get a LazyInitialisationException. And yes, I'm already using  the Seam Managed Persistence.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Stefan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979980#3979980