[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Migrating from JBCache 1.2.3 to 1.4.0 SP1

Stephane75 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 09:42:22 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm migrating an application. The old one uses :
- JBossCache 1.2.3
- JGroups 2.2.8
The new one uses :
- JBossCache 1.4.0 SP1
- JGroups 2.2.9.2

I've not modified any configuration files.
The problem is that the caches in the cluster don't communicate with each others now.
I encounter no Exceptions.

I've first think it was a JGroups problem, so i've tested those configurations :
- JBossCache 1.4.0 SP1 + JGroups 2.2.8 : doesn't work
- JbossCache 1.2.3 + + JGroups 2.2.9.2 : works
- The new versions together doesn't work
- The old versions together works

Now, is this a JBossCache problem or a JGroups problem ?

Do you need somes files to help me ?

Thanks,

Stéphane

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980056#3980056