[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Embedding MySQL as an MBean with Connector/MXJ

danliang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 10:12:25 EDT 2006

Mark,

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, this is because I have since solved the issue to where Connector/MXJ works as I need it to and has since worked as expected.

The changes that needed to be made were simple and I can post them if still you or anyone is interested.

BTW: I still can not connect through named-pipes, and when Connector/MXJ shuts down it hangs and issues a "force-kill" everytime to shut MySQL down.

Dan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980064#3980064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980064