[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Embedding MySQL as an MBean with Connector/MXJ

swany do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 11:11:32 EDT 2006

Dan,

I'd still be very interested in your solution.  I attempted to make the changes you described, but I wasn't quite able to make it work (I still get errors when attempting to relocate the base and data directories).  And I have not yet attempted to figure out how to pass parameters to the MySQL runtime (like a custom "ini" file location).

The project I'm currently on could benefit greatly from an embedded MySQL instance inside JBoss, so your timing is impeccable.  :-)  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980080#3980080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980080