[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - AlarmTable

java123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 12:04:00 EDT 2006

How can I subcscribe to JBoss AlarmTable update notification? The reason behind is that i want to run my custom MBean to listen AlarmTable updates and handle them appropiatly then remove them from the table. Is that possible?

Second question I have is to override how log4j writes to AlarmTable by replacing the org.jboss.monitor.services.JMXNotificationAppender with my custom appender. But When I do that nothing is being logged to AlarmTable. Basically my Appender is duplicate of the JMXNotificationAppender except it filters exceptions. Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980093#3980093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980093