[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-Step Seam Getting Started Guide

cja987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 15:56:37 EDT 2006

Calling WTP is a little bit flakey is like calling Ubuntu a little bit brown.   I've actually given up on WTP's crummy "publish" mechanism and gone and written a shell script to jar up and deploy the ear by hand.  And unlike WTP's mouse-only (afaict) interface for manual publish, I can just make the script an external tool launch configuration and bind it to a key.

Still, thanks for the info on doing it within eclipse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980173#3980173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980173