[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: NameNotFoundException for topic message bean

sjscabert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 16:24:50 EDT 2006

First off, thanks for the prompt reply.

My misuse of terminology shows my newbie-ism, I'm afraid.  I am migrating my files from the old application, but have taken pains to use the JBoss 4.x versions of all files we've customized and add our customizations to them.  We have changed many configuration files (ejb-deployer.xml, jboss-service.xml, login-config.xml, log4j.xml, etc), but haven't touched jms-ds.xml or standardjboss.xml so I don't think posting them is necessary.  Might I need to provide a new JMSProvider and no-tx-connection-factory?

We're using a zip version of 4.0.4, btw.  I also neglected to mention that we haven't changed any code - EJB's are still developed to the 2.1 spec.

Thanks again, Weston.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980187#3980187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980187