[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Deploying an EJB3 MDB as stopped?

fpa1974 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 17:04:54 EDT 2006

This is on a JBoss-4.0.4 Patch 1.

I know that for non EJB3 MDB you can configure the 'DeliveryActive' attribute in MDBConfig (in a user defined invoker configuration) and your MDB will be deployed but not started. Starting it can be done at a later point through JMX.

I browsed through annotations and source code in EJB3 implementation for MDBs and I could not find anything similar. I know EJB3 is using AOP now and ignoring standardjboss.xml. The org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MDBConfig class has nothing similar to that either.

So the question is if there is a way to achive the same functionality in EJB3 as it used to be the case for EJB 2.x?

Thanks,
Florian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980205#3980205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980205